15 Jan GWEDA LODGE
Gweda Lodge is situated in the Mabalingwe game reserve. A unique game reserve located only one and a half hours drive north of Pretoria in the magnificent Waterberg region of the Limpopo Province.
The surrounding bushveld terrain varies between natural hillsides and open plains, with mountain views and perennial streams. The Game reserve is home to the big 5 with the lions encamped making the reserve safe and perfect for activities and game drives.
In addition to the private lodges amenities, the reserve offers mountain bike trails, tennis courts, hiking, game viewing, bird watching, swimming, a spa, miniature golf, bush pub, conferencing, and a comprehensive food and beverage offering in the reception bar.
- Sleeps 10 adults and 6 kids
- 5 x luxury air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. 5th bedroom is a spacious, closed loft with own bathroom and balcony with air conditioning
- Open plan, lounge, dining room & bar area
- Large stack away glass sliding doors overlooking the exquisite view of the mountains and bush.
- An open plan “state of the art” kitchen
- Architectural designed boma & swimming pool with seated area.
- Luxury leather couches and solid wood dining table, pool table, air hockey & table tennis
- Fully furnished, TV in the main building and by the bar area with full DStv, Ice machine, fridge, microwave and gas oven/stove
- All cutlery, crockery and linen included
- Huge deck with sun loungers
- Full time Chef – Full board or self-catering
Map of the Area
Make a Booking Enquiry
Send an enquiry directly to Lize at Global Property Developers.
You will receive a quotation accordingly.