19 Feb Tashang Lodge
Tashang Lodge is a beautiful thatched home situated in the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve in Bela-Bela, offering comfortable self-catering accommodation with modern finishes.
The lodge can accommodate up to 10 guests and comprises 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2 of which are en-suite with baths and showers. The lodge also comprises an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. The open-plan living area has an indoor braai/fireplace, and the kitchen is equipped with a fridge, an oven and stove, and a kettle and toaster. The kitchen also features a breakfast bar and a laundry. Full DStv is available.
Guests can relax out on the covered porch and large deck, cool off in the swimming pool or enjoy a braai in the open-air boma. There are carports, and guests have the option of hiring a vehicle at an additional daily charge. The vehicle has to be booked for the duration of stay.
- 2 x luxury bedrooms with on suite bathrooms
- One of the bedrooms comes with a kid’s loft
- 3rd bedroom is a spacious, closed loft with own bathroom
- Balcony and air-conditioning
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room
- Large windows and stacking doors leading to the patio and pool
- Timeless kitchen, made from recycled Oregon pine
- Indoor braai with outdoor experience
- Outdoor bench and boma for the late-night fires
- Splash pool and teak deck of the highest quality
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Fully furnished, including TV in the main building and in both bedrooms
- DStv, Ice machine, washing machine, fridge, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- All cutlery, crockery and linen is included
Map of the Area
Make a Booking Enquiry
Send an enquiry directly to Lize at Global Property Developers.
You will receive a quotation accordingly.