23 Jan Shammah Lodge
Shammah Lodge is a stunning holiday home nestled within the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve, near the town of Bela-Bela. This agricultural region is well-known for its geothermic hot springs and features a variety of natural attractions and excellent sporting opportunities.
This elegant lodge accommodates up to 15 guests in 5 bedrooms and features modern decor and amenities. The first bedroom contains a king-size bed while the second bedroom has a queen-size bed. There are 2 bedrooms with access to a loft, and these are furnished with a king-size bed in the room and twin single beds in the loft. The fifth bedroom, located in another loft area, contains 3 single beds. 4 of the bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom while the fifth bathroom is separate.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering while the open-plan living area offers comfortable seating and a TV, and it opens onto a wooden deck with an outdoor dining area, boma and swimming pool with views of the reserve below. There is also a pizza oven available.
The reserve is home to numerous wild animals and birdlife, including the Big Five. Swimming in the communal pool, tennis, squash, and putt-putt can be enjoyed on the reserve.
- 4 x luxury air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. 5th bedroom is a spacious, closed loft with own bathroom and balcony
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room
- Large windows and sliding doors looking over a beautiful dam
- Timeless kitchen, made from recycled Oregon pine, brings exquisite character to the lodge
- An indoor braai with an outdoor experience & outdoor bench and boma for the late-night fires
- Splash pool and teak deck of the highest quality
Lockable double garage
- Open air game viewing vehicle to take on your own game drives
- Luxury leather couches and solid wood dining table, pool table and dart board
- Fully furnished, including TV in the main building and in both bedrooms with DStv, Ice machine, washing machine, fridge, tumble dryer and dishwasher
- All cutlery, crockery and linen included
Map of the Area
Make a Booking Enquiry
Send an enquiry directly to Lize at Global Property Developers.
You will receive a quotation accordingly.