17 Mar Co-Ownership – Impala Lodge
On a private farm on Mabalingwe, this exclusive lodge offers a relaxing break from daily life. Where you can connect with nature and renew your energy. Rich in abundant bird and animal life, including Africa’s “Big 5”. It is here where nature has united to create the perfect paradise on earth. Spread over more than 12 500ha and malaria free, unspoilt bushveld, Mabalingwe Nature Reserve nestles in the shadow of the majestic Waterberg mountains.
In our tradition of ‘something for everyone’ there are a number of recreational activities to be found. After a memorable day of activities, relax with a superb meal in the restaurant, and then sipping cocktails against the backdrop of the setting sun, listening to nocturnal calls of the wild.
- 2 x luxury bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (sleeps 4)
- Spacious, wooden loft (sleeps 2)
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room
- For nature’s pleasure, large windows and sliding doors
- A boma for the late-night fires
- Splash pool
- All furniture, cutlery, linen etc are included
- Luxury leather couches and solid wood dining table
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Large TV with DSTV
- Open air game viewing vehicle
Map of the Area
Co-Ownership Enquiry Form
Send an enquiry directly to Wynand at Global Property Developers.
We will be in touch accordingly.