17 Mar Co-Ownership – Hillside Lodge
There are many golf estates in South Africa and very few can match Elements Private Golf Reserve in Limpopo, a stunning unique golf estate lying only one and a half hours drive north of Pretoria in the magnificent Waterberg region of the Limpopo Province. The setting for Elements Private Golf Reserve is one of the biggest factors that count in its favor.
The surrounding bushveld terrain varies between natural hillsides and open plains, with mountain views and perennial streams. The Limpopo golf course meanders through a fertile valley of indigenous vegetation and artful landscaping. The Clubhouse is located on a rise overlooking the 9th and 18 holes and offers an unsurpassed view of the course and surrounding landscape.
- 4 x luxury air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. 5th bedroom is a spacious, closed loft with own bathroom and balcony
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room
- Large windows and sliding doors looking over a beautiful dam
- Timeless kitchen, made from recycled Oregon pine, brings exquisite character to the lodge
- An indoor braai with an outdoor experience & outdoor bench and boma for the late-night fires
- Splash pool and teak deck of the highest quality
Lockable double garage
- Open air game viewing vehicle to take on your own game drives
- Luxury leather couches and solid wood dining table, pool table and dart board
- Fully furnished, including TV in the main building and in both bedrooms with DStv, Ice machine, washing machine, fridge, tumble dryer and dishwasher
- All cutlery, crockery and linen included
Map of the Area
Co-Ownership Enquiry Form
Send an enquiry directly to Wynand at Global Property Developers.
We will be in touch accordingly.