24 Apr Co-ownership – Elephant Lodge
Co-ownership Opportunity – Own 10% of the title deed for as little as R160 000!
Elephant Lodge is a beautiful thatched home situated in the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve in Bela-Bela, offering comfortable self-catering accommodation with modern finishes.
The lodge can accommodate up to 6 guests and comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 sleeper couches and 2 bathrooms, 2 of which are en-suite with baths and showers. The lodge also comprises an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. The open-plan living area has an indoor braai/fireplace, and the kitchen is equipped with a fridge, an oven and stove, and a kettle and toaster. The kitchen also features a breakfast bar and a laundry. Full DStv is available.
- 2 x bedrooms with on suite bathrooms
- 1 x king size and 2 single beds with 2 sleeper coaches
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Walking distance from the time share swimming pool
- Walking distance from the time share put-put, tennis courts, squash courts, shop, restaurant, bar etc.
- Outdoor bench and boma for the late-night fires
- Fully furnished
- TV’s in rooms
- Ceiling fans in rooms
- Big five
Map of the Area
CO-OWNERSHIP ENQUIRY FORM
Send an enquiry directly to Wynand at Global Property Developers.
We will be in touch accordingly.